|Available in store:||Check availability|
Available in storeClose
Perfect for every day use, it has been designed for healthy, fat free cooking. Ideal for frying meat, fish, vegetables and eggs. Developed and made in Denmark, the kitchen utensil of today is the result of more than 40 years experience, art, innovation, research and development. The result is what many professional and amateur chefs consider to be today's "best anti-stick utensil in the world".
- Cast aluminum with BIOTAN non-stick surface
- Made durable by biominerals
- 8mm thick bottom
- Optimal heat retention and distribution
- Reinforced no-spill sides
- Ergonomic, heat resistant handles
- Oven safe to 260°C / 500°F
- Sub handle
- PFOA & PFOS free
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Will not warp, chip, peel or blister
- Use and Care : Before first use, wash with hot, soapy water and dry well. After each use, and while the pan is still hot, put cold water and a few drops of soap. After a few minutes or longer, use a rough plastic scrubber and hot water and soap to clean the pan. Ensure the bottom and sides are kept clean for proper heat conduction.
- Oil can be used for flavour, but it must have a high smoking point. Do not use Pam.
- Warranty : 20 year warranty as follows: 5 year replacement, 15 year residual warranty.
- Origin : Denmark