At Ares, we want all our customers to be happy with their purchases. If you wish to return an item, please read our online return policy carefully:
Unused: Full refund will be issued to the original payment method if product is returned within 15 days from the date of receipt. Must be unused in original packaging and in new condition. Refund will only be given to the original purchaser. If you are the recipient of a gift, you will receive a credit note for returned merchandise. For online purchases, shipping will not be refunded unless the return is a result of a manufacturer defect or a shipping error on our part and the return is made within 15 days from the date of receipt.
Defective: Replaced with the same item within 15 days of receipt. After 15 days, the manufacturer’s warranty will apply.
Some conditions apply: Proof of purchase required for all returns. No returns on used or liquidation items, with the exception of a possible exchange in the case of defective items. Due to the nature of our business, we cannot accept any product for return if it has been used, unless defective, at which time it will be exchanged for the same product.
Please follow the procedures below if you wish to return an item that was shipped to you:
- Contact us to get a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Returns will not be accepted if they are not accompanied by a RMA.
- Pack the item securely in the original package.
- Enclose a copy of the documentation which accompanied your order. Be sure to keep a photocopy of this information for your records.
- All products must be returned in perfect condition, in original packaging, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use insured mail service for your return.
- Return the package to any of our stores in person or by mail to:
Ares accessoires de cuisine
2044 Route Transcanadienne
Canada H9P 2N4
- You will have 15 days from the date of delivery to return it for a refund. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer defect or a shipping error on our part.
- For assistance please contact us.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you should receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us by email before destroying or throwing away the product or the packaging. Doing otherwise could cause us to refuse your return request.
Most items come with a manufacturer's warranty. For additional information on the manufacturer's warranty for a specific product, contact the manufacturer directly.