Did you know that you can use your SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker to enhance your favorite food recipes? Try it for the first time in this Cinnamon French Toast recipe—the Sparkling Water is being added to make the French Toast light and airy. Test it out and see for yourself: it’s delicious!
Don’t have a SodaStream yet? Get one today—it’s currently on sale! *for a limited time only.
- 1 cup of SodaStream Sparkling Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 heaped tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 slices of thick Fruit Toast
- Butter, to fry in
- Blueberries and Maple Syrup, to serve
- Fizz cold fresh water with SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker
- Whisk together egg in a large mixing bowl
- Add in flour, vanilla, milk powder, SodaStream sparkling water, sugar and cinnamon and whisk again until smooth
- Place one piece of bread into the mixture to soak while you heat a non-stick frypan on medium heat and add a knob of butter to melt.
- Once the butter has melted, add the soaked piece of bread to the pan to fry until golden and puffed. Flip and continue to fry the other side until golden
- Keep the cooked French Toast warm in a low heat oven while you repeat the cooking process with the remaining toast
- Once all of the toast is fried golden, serve with berries and maple syrup