With the holiday season fast approaching, we are slowly getting ready for the celebrations and who says celebration says alcoholic beverage! This week, we discover a recipe for an ultra-gourmet cocktail from Ricardo that is a delicious blend of chocolate and hazelnut liqueurs—perfect for those with a sweet tooth! See below for the Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Cocktail recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Portions: 2
- 2 oz (60 ml) Cognac or brandy
- 2 oz (60 ml) chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz (30 ml) hazelnut liqueur (Frangelico)
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) cinnamon whipped cream (see recipes here)
- Ice cubes, as desired
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the alcohol and ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into two lowball glasses.
- Spoon the whipped cream into the glasses and smooth the surface. If desired, lightly moisten a star-shaped cookie cutter, then dip into cocoa powder and lightly stamp on the surface of the cream to create a pattern.
For the complete recipe, click here!